Saturday, August 9, 2014

Road trippin' with my two favorite allies

On Thursday I packed up and hit the road with two jamokes from Long Island, Scott and Bryan "the Bry-man" on a journey across the country, which will, hopefully, end at Falls Village, CT where I will commence hiking. Being a Social Media-Fluent Young Person, I have an Instagram feed, @scrubhiker, wherein I post artful square images from the journey. I'm also going to put hiking pictures up there when the time comes. Follow along (Instagram.com/scrubhiker). Walking, and trail-journaling, starts in the middle of next week. In the meantime, enjoy this picture of our savior among the cosmos in Salt Lake City.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in a comment. If it's a question about hiking and/or bodily functions, the answer will probably include more detail than you ever cared for.